The role of digital marketing apprentice is a diverse role that combines Marketing and Administration within a vibrant and fast-growing digital marketing agency.
We offer online marketing training and services for a diverse range of successful companies. Based in Wild West Warwickshire, we they regularly hold fun and interactive training workshops which offer a full overview of best practices within online marketing.
We aren't just any digital marketing agency... We’re fun. But we get stuff done. We’re the kind of cowboys and cowgirls who will spend the day putting in hard work at the ranch, whether it’s rounding up the cattle, shooting the bad guys or milking the cows all day. But as soon as the job’s done, we’ll bust down the saloon doors to the pub and start pouring some whisky.
The Key Functions of The Role
· Create and optimise content for all our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). You’ll also be analysing Social Media insights to apply appropriate strategies.
· Acting as the primary point of contact for client queries via email and phone.
· Maintaining and developing client relationships by managing accounts via our CRM software.
· Helping the team to complete and present audits for client websites, social media, email strategies, and other areas of digital marketing.
· Analyse and apply SEO & PPC for clients and for the agency
· Qualifying leads and potential clients, and scheduling appointments
· Sending information to clients and project managing this information supply.
· Writing blogs and social media content for clients our own brand
· Supporting the Directors in carrying out a diverse range of tasks as reasonably required that are consistent with both training and experience, upholding quality standards and company values in all decisions and interactions.
· Joining the team on weekly creative discussions (at the pub) where we look to identify new things we can do!
The Nitty Gritty - essential skills, experience, and qualifications
Minimal education of A Level or equivalent. We’re a fun and easy-going crew but you’ll need to have solid interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour, with the ability to build and maintain team relationships.
As we’re in a fast-paced environment, we need someone with exceptional administration and methodical organisational skills, otherwise we’re gonna fall behind, Partner!
On the technical side of things, it’d be ideal if you have experience using social media and digital communication channels. You must be comfortable learning new digital tools, but we'll always be on hand to show you the ins and outs.
Strong written language skills are also key. You’ll need to be articulate and clear in communications and feel comfortable explaining ideas to clients and colleagues in a way that’s easy to understand! If you know some cowboy lingo… even better! Yeehaa!
But above all, we like free-thinking folks, those with a proactive attitude and a confidence in bringing their thoughts to the table – these are the things that help us to grow.
As a marketing apprentice, you’ll need to be interested in marketing, learning, and personal development. We’re a fun company and we value creativity, humour, commitment and the passion for being a part of the team - 'If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together'.
This role is for 30 hours per week and is Warwick office based, but we’re a flexible company in terms of hours and training.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The successful candidate will completed a Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship for 15-18 months which consists of remote, online training with Swift DM.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English & Maths at grades C/4 or above.