Who are we:
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
Rocksteady is a fast growing, dynamic business focused on meeting challenging financial goals of a AAA game studio. The Financial Apprentice is part of the Production Finance team, which is responsible for production accounting, procurement oversight/support and support for the budgeting and forecasting processes.
What part will you play:
- Support the finance team with various financial data reconciliations
- Assist the finance team in Profit & Loss review and corrections
- Assist the finance team with the Cash flow forecast
- Assist in creating and maintaining our vendor accounts
- Completion of various ad hoc filing (legacy filing, arranging for professional document shredding or DIY for low confidentiality paperwork, scanning of documents etc.)
- Liaising with external companies and internal teams via email and over the phone
- Act as a point of contact for the legal team
- Completing various forms and other ad hoc requests for the team
What do we require from you:
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with 5 GCSE’s grade A-C / 9-4 (including English & Maths)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, including being advanced in Excel and comfortable using Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to multi-task, work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
Please note: our apprenticeship opportunities are designed to be an alternative to university, therefore we will not consider graduates for these roles.
What WarnerMedia can offer you:
- You will be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions.
- You will get a broad overview into how a major commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding of the workings in the department where you complete your apprenticeship.
- You will be part of our structured placement training programme which offers a number of classroom-based sessions to improve business critical skills such as presentation and organisational skills.
- It will improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you finish.
- You will be part of our Early Careers community of over 100 Apprentices & Interns! Meaning you will have an important support network and plenty of opportunities to socialise.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists, we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies, and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities, and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please visit https://www.warnermediacareers.com/diversity-equity-inclusion