The purpose of this role is to help the company become one of the leading Digital PR providers in the UK. Their mission is to work with large brands on exciting, award-winning campaigns and this role is crucial in helping them to achieve this. You will report to the Digital PR Team Lead or the Digital PR Manager when needed.
You will be tasked with delivering a high standard of Digital PR work, along with other members of the team. As the Junior Digital PR Executive you will be expected to deliver excellent client work as well as being happy to assist with larger team projects for potential new clients. You may also be tasked with assisting other members of the Digital PR team by contributing to projects for clients or for the company.
Please note this is a remote role.
About the role:
- Work collaboratively with other team members, including sharing ideas and experiences with the wider team and within other departments within the company (in-house PR)
- Delivering client work to a high standard. Producing a variety of outputs such as articles, data-led stories, press releases, blog posts and opinion pieces
- Build relationships with journalists and influencers in a range of industries
- News monitoring, newsjacking and using Journorequest and other tools
- Read and share industry news and thought leadership to increase your knowledge
- Creating media lists ensuring they are organised and up-to-date
- Take personal responsibility for client work being completed and results delivered
- Brainstorm creative PR campaigns
- Working with project management tools such as Wrike to track time
- Act as brand ambassador for Absolute Digital Media
- Produce regular Digital PR coverage reports and analysis
- Monday to Thursday, either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm with an hour for lunch (you choose the hours out of the two options)
- Friday, either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm with 30 minuets for lunch (you choose the hours out of the two options)
Ideal candidate would look like:
- An enthusiastic team member hungry to excel in PR
- Consistently contributing a high standard of Digital PR work
- Meeting and exceeding backlink targets and any individual KPIs
- Passionate about professional development, using every spare moment to learn more
- A supportive, upbeat team member