Pinpoint Training are looking for a goal orientated, motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and that thrives in a target driven environment.
You will receive constant training, mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship, with a mixture of on the job learning as well as independent study. If you are successful throughout your apprenticeship, it is very likely a permanent contract will be offered to you on completion.
You will be responsible for the timely and effective co-ordination of learner recruitment and enrolment on to programmes across the company provision. Ensuring learners and referral agencies are given relevant Information, Advice & Guidance (IAG), assessing eligibility and suitability, prior to enrolment on to our programmes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Attracting new learners to pre-employment programmes by telephone and email facilitating a smooth transition on to programme, ensuring the needs of the learner are always met
* Motivate and encourage people to learn new skills to help them back into employment
* Ensure that General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are adhered to with the sending of all information containing personal information of our learners, customers, suppliers, colleagues, stakeholders
* Maintaining good working relationships with recruitment company and partners
* Identify opportunities for growth, develop networks and working relationships in new areas
* Conducting eligibility checks on all learners
* Advertising jobs/training on jobs boards and utilising social media to attract more candidates
* Keeping up to date with any changes within higher education/funding
* Able to signpost a learner to other organisations/departments if they already have the qualifications we offer
* Trouble shooting
* Offering IAG on other available opportunities within the business and with external partners
* Meeting and exceeding KPI's
* The ability to motivate and encourage others
All Pin Point Training employees are required to demonstrate a number of core competencies.
* Self management - manage workload effectively
* Relationship management - develop and maintain productive relationships with your Team, Management, Clients, Partners, Sub contractors and all key stakeholders.
* Customer focused - committed to understanding client aspirations, supporting their needs.
Attitudes & Behaviours
* Represent Pin Point Training in a professional manner on all occasions.
* Strive to improve practice to be creative and innovative and work towards continuous improvement
* To adopt a co-operative approach to delivery by maintaining and promoting effective communications, sharing good practice across the organisation and with externally.
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:00
(8am start each Monday)