The Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator / Administrator role is to support both the long-term strategic and daily functions of the Sales & Marketing department.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* C360 Database Management - Department overview of data management, reporting, developing and improving functionality with BG IT
* Diary Management of S&M Directors diary's with meeting preparation support.
* Coding / Inputting all invoices onto a tracker form
* Invoices and tracking all fees paid across live sites
* Arranging sign off by the Finance Director
* Collating reports for Sales and Marketing for Board Meetings
* Organising flights, accommodation and itinerary for overseas events and meetings.
* Preparing requested information for internal group audits
* Tracking the success and reporting on marketing campaigns
* Arrange diaries, book meetings and generally support the team in their day to day activities
* Track and record enquiry figures for each development site
* Distribute literature as required to overseas desks and all development sites. Couriers for models.
* Assist with uploading of photos to the image library, assist with publication of staff newsletters, collating of figures etc
* Diary management for Sales & Marketing Director. Organizing meetings
* Generate content, upload of images for websites. Updating website via ICM. Evaluate results and web trends.
* To produce a pack for all development sites for the S&M Director for Board Meetings
* Oversee the storage facilities and inventory of stored items.
* Distribute and arrange signature on all sales and marketing invoices.
* Processing invoices on a timely basis.
* Filtering through all aged debt report queries.
* Dealing with a number of emails a day requesting for a status on unpaid emails.
* Improving processes
* Ensuring S&M suites are well stocked with the required marketing material including brochures.
* Assist in preparation of agency briefs for new sites and campaigns. Proof read/comment on brochures and other marketing material.
Strong administrative skills
Previous experience within the property sector / keen interest within residential development if at Graduate level
Building good working relationships with sales team
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday