As a company, PIB is a rapidly growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from GBP15m turnover in 2016 to over GBP120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
We are excited to be recruiting for x2 Insurance Apprentices to join our team in Derby. Prior Insurance experience is not required and this opportunity is ideal for those looking to progress and develop within a leading Insurance company in this fantastic opportunity.
As well as supporting you to gain professional qualifications, the role will have a number of elements to it to help the successful candidates develop both as an insurance professional but support their studies by doing it for real in their day job.
If you're tenacious and have your sights fixed on bigger and better things, PIB Group has offices across the UK with careers available in many divisions to support this. If you are prepared to work hard and look at advancing your career and studies within Insurance then this is the role for you.Skills and experience:
To apply we are looking for someone who has recently completed their A Levels (or equivalent) and looking for their first career move. You will have x3 A Levels in C and above in a relatable qualification i.e either Maths, IT, Business, English or History. Other skills needed are -
Our Apprenticeship benefits:
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Good grammar skills
- Ability and natural willingness to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Study package including 20% of time dedicated to your studies, all initial study materials, training provider, study materials exam submissions paid for.
- Initial professional registration paid for alongside annual professional subscriptions.
- Mentor within the team to provide pastoral support outside of the normal line management