Graduate Calibre Team Assistant - Amazing Company - Career Opportunity - SW London - up to GBP32k
An incredible opportunity has become available for a dynamic and charismatic, graduate calibre Team Assistant to support a team of 4-5 at a rapidly growing, forward-thinking asset management company in Central London.
Whilst in the corporate arena, our client prides itself on it's media-like company culture - incredible offices, laid back approach and casual dress code.
The ideal candidate will be confident, charismatic, dynamic and incredibly organised; someone with the ability to think outside the box, has boundless energy and flair and a good sense of humour.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm although flexibility will be required.
Key responsibilities in this Team Assistant role include:
- Extensive diary management for a team of 4-5
- Responsibility for the day to day activities of the team
- All travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car bookings, visas and currency etc.
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting in the collation and preparation of presentations and documentation
- Project management
- and more!
Skills, experience and attributes required to succeed in this exciting role include:
- Previous experience in a dynamic and busy Team PA / Team Assistant / Client Administrator role
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- PC literate including all MS Office packages, iMac knowledge is beneficial
- Strong work ethic and good business acumen
- Dynamic, personable and proactive team player
- Good academics - a degree is preferable but not a necessity
Does this sound like you? Interested to hear more?
If you feel you fit the bill then we'd like to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'LO - Team Assistant'