Business Administrator Apprentice
Apprenticeship, Full Time
National Apprenticeship Wage
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th August 2021
The successful applicant will work alongside our environmental and planning consultants, including archaeologists and historic building specialists, urban designers and landscape architects, ecologists and arboriculturists.
Whilst working, you will be studying towards a Business Administrator, Level 3 qualification with our inhouse training provider, ACL.
- Handling communications
- Managing calendars and providing meeting support
- Managing and reporting business information and data
- Maintaining workspaces and resources
- Raising purchase orders and invoicing
- Supporting the diverse specialist work of our consultants
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to RQF level 4 (A Level) in a related field such as business studies, or an environmental discipline, or equivalent by experience.
- Experience of managing information and data recording systems and processes
- Organised and methodical, with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise across a range of tasks and activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, ICT and presentation skills
- Able to establish positive working relationship, to work as part of a team, with awareness of good client service
- Experience delivering administrative tasks and activities
As part of employment with Essex County Council should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. For further information on the DBS update service please visit: https://dbs-update-service
Essex County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all its employees. For more information please use the following link: https://working-here/pay-reward/
For more information please get in touch with the Entry to Work team -