The apprentice will receive a diverse workload with projects. The role will include:
- To plan and control projects and attend site meetings
- Effective communication ensuring all information is available for the successful completion of projects, to liaise with colleagues to ensure efficient financial control resulting in projects being cost effective
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner, attending meetings where required, forming strong working relationships
- To liaise with colleagues to ensure consistency of service delivery and to identify opportunities for developing both the quality and profitability of the service
To ensure that management have quality information on the progress of projects on a regular basis
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
IT skills preferablePersonal qualities
The successful candidate shall be professional with a strong work ethic. He/she must have good oral and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving
- work in a team structure.
- plan, organise, and prioritize work
- obtain and process information
112 UCAS points or equivalent
Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C/4 or above (must include Mathematics and English Language subjects).Future prospects
Career development in construction planning and project management.