As a leader in Adult Care, you will be responsible for managing community or residental based services. The role entails a large element of leadership, this may be with other Care Workers or leading the service itself.
Some responsibilities consist of:
- Leading and supporting others to work in a person centred way.
- Develop and apply systems and processes including assessments, care plans and service delivery.
- Support others by implementing strategies to manage potential risks.
- Manage all resources required in deliering complex care.
- Encourage staff to be involved in the co-production of how the service operates.
- Develop and sustain professional relationships with others.
Personal attributes and behaviours expected:
- Compassionate - Todeliver care and support with kindness, consideration, dignity, empathy and respect.
- Courageous - To do theright thing for people and to speak up if the individual they support is at risk.
- Competent- Applying knowledge and skills to provide high quality care and support.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good time management skills
- Can work both independently and with a team
- Highly standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Can develop and maintain working relationships
- Eager to learn
- Reliable and responsible
- Calm and caring nature
- 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above(or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- If successful, apotential full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship