At Arco you will be working towards a Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
With stores and vending machines nationwide, selling and hiring our specialist workwear and equipment to customers, small and large, we have been awarded the title of 'Superbrand' by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK's strongest consumer and business to business brands in Britain.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities include:
- Delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Interacting with our customers, in store, on the phone and by visiting customer sites, to promote our products and services.
- Providing a great shopping environment for our customers ensuring our stores are clean, tidy and presentable - a store we can be really proud of.
- Processing customer transactions and responding to customer enquiries using our bespoke IT software
- excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- bonus scheme
- high street retailer discount scheme
- health purchase plan
- 24 days' annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- Community Volunteering days - two days' paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.