At Roadchef you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Working within the site team the role is responsible for ensuring sales are maximised by providing gold standard
customer service to all of our customers and ensuring adequate amounts of merchandising, food and drink are available at all times. Supporting the Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager in the delivery of set Key Performance Indicators (KPI) targets within the unit. The duties will include working front and back of house as required and guided by the manager on duty while adhering to all company and brand standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Acknowledge all customers in a polite and friendly manner and remain positive during all customer
● Verbally greet/acknowledge all customers, say please and thank you when interacting with customers and give
a parting pleasantry when customers leave.
● Demonstrate positive body language to colleagues and customers.
● Recommend an appropriate additional product, service or promotion to every individual customer.
● Communicate with fellow team members and management in a constructive and appropriate manner.
● Deal effectively with customer issues and escalate to a supervisor or manager as appropriate.
● Ensure that if untidy areas are seen they get tidied including toilets, bins and outside areas.
● Put forward ideas and suggestions for improvements.