Currie & Brown is currently looking for apprentice quantity surveyors and apprentice building surveyors across our UK offices. The successful candidates will support project leaders in generating a high standard of knowledge across service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
The successful candidates will be joining our growing business and will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects while studying for a degree in quantity surveying with the University College of Estate Management.
Responsibilities for the successful candidates will include:
- Supporting the preparation of tender documentation
- Reviewing tender documentation which will initially involve data capture for benchmarking and future cost plans
- Attending project/client meetings which will initially involve taking minutes
- Assisting in the delivery of professional services to clients in our cost consultancy teams
- Recording pricing of variations and project changes
- A minimum of three A levels, or the equivalent to 96 UCAS tariff points
- GSCEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude to learn and have a strong desire to become a chartered quantity surveyor in the future
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
- Proactive in your approach to learning and working at the same time
Currie & Brown is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.