The role is to service customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; processing applications, fulfilling requests and maintaining electronic records.
Advisors are responsible for ensuring that calls are answered in a timely and professional manner and that calls are resolved by demonstrating a detailed knowledge and understanding of the contract. Once some experience is established, Advisors will help the division underwrite close GBP30m in grant applications (full training will be provided on the contract requirements).
* Maintain excellent levels of attendance and punctuality
* Attend regular training and development sessions with an assigned mentor
* Maintain excellent levels of attendance, punctuality and quality of work whilst undertaking NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration (on site with Tutor)
* Ensure company policies and procedures such are understood and adhered to
* Work with a dedicated apprentice mentor who will support and develop you throughout your apprenticeship
* Develop telephone and administrative skills whilst dealing with a range of applicants from across Wales
* A chance to become a well-rounded member of the team with training in: telephone duties, underwriting grant funds, scanning, replying to emails, uploading documents, processing payments and liaising with appellants
* The opportunity to provide meaningful support to the most vulnerable in society, allowing genuine gratification whilst honing your skills as a NPS employee
* You will be afforded the opportunity to work alongside a diverse team of skilled advisors, presenting an exciting opportunity to learn from some of the best employees NPS has to offer
* You will be given the necessary training and development to distinguish yourself early in your career with NPS
* An opportunity to learn the fundamentals of becoming a successful employee within a large multi-national organisation
* A chance to work within and contribute to, a culture of success, driven by enthusiastic and ambitious employees
* An opportunity through hard work and commitment to move through the NPS Academy Scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with a hard-working mentality to be successful in a role that genuinely makes a difference to the lives of the applicants. NVQ course is fully funded for up to 2 years. NPS are cultivating an environment that is driven by training and development and are committed to investing in the success of the employees