Are you an apprenticeship training sales manager? Do you have experience within apprenticeship or commercial training sales? Then this may be the role for you.
Apprenticeship and Commercial training sales manager
GBP30,00 to GBP35,000 per annum D.O.E.
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
Onsite Free parking.
We are looking for a Sales manager to manage and lead a team of two salespeople with a view that the team will grow. The sales manager our client is looking for would be expected to sell as well as manage the team.
Ideally you will have a background in selling within the L&D sector as you will be speaking to high level potential clients in that industry. Your team, led by you, will be responsible for selling apprenticeship programs and various training courses within the commercial sector.
Typical duties would include:
* Business development, facilitating and processing apprenticeship programmes.
* Conducting weekly and thorough follow up of existing clients and pipeline via salesforce reports
* Fact finding with clients over phone, face to face, or virtual meetings to establish needs and scheduling proposal submission.
* Responding to and processing inbound commercial training enquires relating to face to face and virtual inhouse courses and programmes.
* Other duties also include but not limited to:
* Creating and providing prospecting campaigns and other lead gen activity
* Reviewing and improving closing ratios and other sales team KPI's
* Pitching, presenting and conduction post-proposal meetings with clients.
* Coaching for sales performance and developing wider sales / L&D team
This is a great opportunity for an apprenticeship and commercial training Sales Manager who is looking for a new challenge within the L&D sector. Having experience within selling apprenticeship, L&D or commercial training would be of a great advantage however not essential. Good attention to detail, the ability to lead from the front and good communications skills will be key for success in this role. If you feel that this role would be for you, please feel free to apply with your CV or contact Anthony at the Recruitment Group for more information.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
The Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Office Support, Call Centre, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing. You can view all our live vacancies by visiting our website