Are you a bright and driven Graduate looking for a role as a Graduate Software Test Engineer - C++ ? Are you keen to work with cutting edge instrumentation? If so, we have the role for you!
Our client is currently looking for a skilled graduate to join their growing R&D team. The company is based near Ledbury in Herefordshire.
In this Graduate Software Engineer - C++ job, you will be responsible for testing, verifying & validating, and debugging software packages. This is a role where you would initially join and be involved with test to immerse yourself into the products. This could develop into a more design-oriented role for the right candidate.
In this Graduate Software Engineer - C++ role, you will be expected to:
- Develop verification and validation strategies for the assigned systems and subsystems
- Assist with validation of requirements and develop test specifications against them
- Deliver test solutions on time and in full
- Investigate software and system issues
- Identify bugs and record on feature tracking software
The key skills and requirements to be successful within this Graduate Software Engineer - C++ role are:
- Degree in a relevant discipline - Computer Science / Computing / Electronic Engineering etc.
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Python
- Ability to learn new technology fundamentals quickly
- Ability to show flexibility, and work on several projects and priorities in parallel
To discuss this Graduate Software Engineer - C++ position in more detail, please call Ed Frost on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) to apply for the position