Job Title: Graduate Account Manager
Salary: GBP25.2k basic/ with uncapped OTE
Our client is a privately held AWS Technology Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner, providing software development capabilities to deliver industry leading technology platforms. Delivering intelligent IT solutions and providing strategy, consulting, and operations to a varied and growing client base, their services enable businesses to use technology to contribute to their organisations' goals.
Our client continue to grow at an exciting rate and as such they're now looking for ambitious and driven graduates to join their sales team as Account Managers!
Graduate Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of GBP25,200, rising to GBP28,350 after 12 months
- Uncapped OTE- earn GBP30,000+ in your first year!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- you will be enrolled on a sales apprenticeship alongside your role- a fantastic way to learn whilst you earn!
- Laptop and mobile
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Graduate Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations with both existing and prospect clients
- Proactively generate new business opportunities, using initiative to identify and qualify opportunities
- Generate accurate sales pipeline forecasting
- Follow-up on any leads assigned to you by the marketing team, engaging with key decision makers often at a senior level
- Build strong and effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers
- Plan and execute account development activities
- Expand accounts by moving to new departments and business areas
Graduate Account Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about technology
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, target-driven environment
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.