I am recruiting for a Graduate Sales Administrator to work for a fantastic charitable organisation who are based in Cambridge. They're ideally looking for someone to join the team who is keen to learn and develop new skills. They're ideally looking for a recent graduate who would be able to start as soon as possible or within a short notice period.
Main duties will include:
* Speaking with decision makers to pitch free events and offers
* Updating the CRM system with information gathered
* Researching LinkedIn to find correct decision makers
* General Administrative duties to help the wider team
The successful candidate will have:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Professional telephone manner
* Able to work as part of a team
* Good IT skills - comfortable with MS Office products
Previous Sales or Administration experience would be beneficial but isn't essential.
If this role looks like the new challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven't heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions