Do you want to join a marketing leading company, who uses the latest technology to deliver digital transformation to our customers. At Mercury xRM are committed to enabling personal growth and development through the Microsoft Certified Learning Channel; attaining Microsoft Certification Accreditations empowers you to achieve a very marketable set of skills.
Our aim is to help recruiters place more candidates and fill vacancies faster. Our market-leading and cloud-based software streamlines processes and allows recruiters more time to focus on clients and candidates.
As a key, strategic Microsoft partner, Mercury xRM fully embraces Microsoft cloud technology. Powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure and Office 365, Mercury xRM works with and like other Microsoft applications that the recruitment industry work with daily. This makes it easier to learn and simpler to manage, across multiple platforms.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform are differentiated in today's market by a focus on superior productivity and a rationalised platform, by being powered by a complete cloud, and by being built for intelligence, while offering unmatched value and a balanced partnership with customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Apprentice Platform Developer is responsible for the following core activities: -
- Maintaining technical tasks for any DevOps items assigned
- Analysis of technical issues relating to existing products
- Assisting in planning for architectural changes to the product suite
- Completing assigned low-code/code work generated through the team
- Assisting Functional Consultants in developing soft programming knowledge
- Assisting analysis new problems presented to the team from Sales/Pre-Sales events
The Apprentice Platform Developer has a responsibility to manage the expectations of the following internal stakeholders:
- Platform Development Team Leader
- Solutions Consultants and Development Teams
- Product Team
- Customer Success Team
- Service Desk
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
The Apprentice Power Apps Developer will already have some and aspire to all the following attributes:
- Passionate about technology
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to build relationships and trust
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An understanding of software development languages
- You can demonstrate an ability to problem solve, use your initiative, take responsibility, be organised and work independently
- Willing and able to work remotely as well as on site
- Applications will also be considered from graduates with non-computer science degrees looking for an apprenticeship route to a development career
- Enjoy working in a team and problem solving
- Able to take ownership of work
You can write good quality code with sound syntax. You will enjoy problem solving and want to develop your skills in analysis and design and you will be able to interpret functional / technical specifications and ask relevant questions about what you don't understand.Desired qualifications
7 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4(or equivalent) including maths and English Language.
3 A Levelsat grades A*-C (or equivalent) in any subject but preferably one in a numerical or computing subject (e.g. maths, science, Computer Science etc.).
Applications will also be considered from graduates with non-computer science degrees looking for an apprenticeship route to a development career.
You have a proven interest in coding through your A Level / college course or online platforms like Code Academy and are seeking a Level 4 Software Developer apprenticeship.Future prospects
Permanent employment and future career development.Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates