Roles/Responsibilities will include:
- Outbound calls to candidates
- Selling and explain the various aspects of the role to the candidate
- Advert generation on LinkedIn / JobServe / Monster
- Running searches for suitable candidates
- New business drives via outbound calls and researching potential opportunities
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
5 GCSE at grades C/4 or above(or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) is desired.Future prospects
There are 3 progression routes at the end of the apprenticeship. Initially, your Job Title will be Resourcer or IT Delivery Consultant.
You will then proceed as you progress to account executive, account manager, or standalone New Business 360 consultant.
There is also a £100 commission per sale, your target is to hit around 4 per month once you are up to speed which is achievable and a great incentive monetary wise!Things to consider
Can you commute to the location?
Can you manage on the wage?