Poly Global is a mixed-use real estate developer with a portfolio of residential and commercial projects. Our vision is to create sustainable, connected, forward-thinking mixed-use and commercial developments that enhance every stage of people's lives. Internationally, we are diverse within our portfolio and our people (polyglobal.com).
The company is currently looking for a Graduate Surveyor to join the team in the UK. Reporting to management team, the role is to support tendering and negotiation for real estate projects, cost management and contract delivery, and the achievement of project targets and profitability.
- Support tendering and negotiation process and present the outcome.
- Assist on procurement routes and methods of quantification and costing for specific projects.
- Assist to assess and manage consultant variations and claims and close out items on contractor applications with cost consultants.
- Assist to manage final account process and ensure all works are agreed within pre-defined budgets.
- Support cost management and contract delivery and produce monthly project cost reports.
- Assist to achieve project targets and profitability and reduce risks and losses.
- Support the communications with site-based contractors, quantity surveyors, contract administrator and cost consultants and etc.
- Support management team in other project related duties.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant.
- Relevant experience with developers or contractors (preferable but not essential)
- Harding working and keen to learn.
- Strong financial and numeracy skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits, negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent progression opportunities.