Job Title: QA / Technical Administrator
Salary: GBP21,500 - GBP25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full-Time
Gafoor is a dynamic and rapidly growing family-owned business in Preston and are a key player in their sector operating on a national basis.
We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious graduate to work within the Quality / Technical team. Gafoor is a key player in their sector operating on a national basis, supplying poultry products to leading blue chip manufacturers.
If you are seeking the chance to join a well-established company who will offer you a rewarding career, then send your CV in for immediate consideration. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the UK, no sponsorship opportunities are available for this role.
About the role
The role will take on the responsibility for maintaining the administration systems required for various quality accreditations such as BRC and Red Tractor. This role would ideally suit a graduate looking to start their technical career in the food sector and will provide the successful candidate with ample opportunity to grow and develop.
- Maintaining the site supplier database
- Writing and maintaining product specifications
- Factory Data management and input
- Responding to customer complaints, reporting and tending complaints
- Trending and reporting of data results
- Interpreting and Reporting of micro results
- Checking documentation and filing
- Coordinate Internal Audit Schedule and Assisting with and conducting the Internal Audits
- Coordinate Equipment calibration to schedule
- Conduct traceability exercises
- Report writing
- Initiating Corrective action follow ups
- Taking meeting minutes and circulating within the Quality / Technical team
- Taking an active role in the maintenance of the Site HACCP and Quality Management plans
- Maintenance of waste transfer records
- A Degree in food science or equivalent and an understanding of QMS and HACCP systems is desirable
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects and demands
- Excellent I.T skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Quality Management Administrator, Quality Assistant, Quality Administrator, Quality Assurance Administrator, Quality Assurance Assistant, QMS Admin Support, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Support, Technical team Admin may also be considered for this role.