Morgan Sindall Property Services have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Finance Analyst to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
About the Company
Morgan Sindall Property Services provide integrated asset management for housing associations and local authorities, focusing on improving the living conditions of residents and leaving a lasting legacy in the communities we serve. Our services include, responsive repairs, void refurbishments, compliancy services and planned maintenance works.
Using data, we provide actionable insights for our clients, helping to inform investment decisions, improve customer experience, identify vulnerabilities in communities (e.g. domestic abuse) and protect the environment. Collaborating with our partners, we find solutions to support and deliver projects to the highest quality and standards.
With over 800 employees, we focus on a culture which puts people at the core of everything we do, encourages innovative thinking and always puts our customer first.
Graduate Finance Analyst - The Role:
A graduate position with structured learning through funding of CIMA professional qualification. The position is for a graduate with ambition who has the drive to become Finance Director. There is opportunity to excel for the right candidate who demonstrates competency and is proactive in their approach to working.
The role will report into Head of Financial Planning & Analysis with exposure to all elements of commercial finance.
You will gain understanding of core accounting skills whilst also being given opportunity to develop further by taking on ad-hoc projects supporting the business with financial insight. This allows you to ensure you have the core competences and stretch you to take responsibility for projects of your own.
Graduate Finance Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- Completion of key month end tasks such as preparation of monthly financial performance packs
- Monthly KPI reporting against key performance metrics e.g. ROCE
- Support key planning cycles such as budget, forecasting & strategic planning
- Business partner with overhead budget holders
- Support month end activities with variance analysis & providing support to the commercial & operational teams at month end
- Development of working capital targets to be shared with operational & financial colleague
- Adhoc projects/requests within finance to support the wider business
Graduate Finance Analyst - You:
- 1 or above degree, discipline in Accountancy, Business, Finance or Maths are desirable
- Grade B or above in GCSE English Language & Maths
- IT literate, intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel & PowerBI an advantage
- Comfortable engaging with people from all functions & levels within the business
The following behaviour principles are important to this role:
- Put customers first
- Do the right thing
- Are passionate about what we do
- Grow together
- Strive to be sustainable
Graduate Finance Analyst - Benefits:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Enhanced pension plan
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Training and development
- Funded professional subscription
- Share save
- Work Perks discount and offer scheme
- Extensive wellbeing benefits and resources including online advice, guides, counselling support, 24hr digital GP, cycle to work, eye care vouchers, paid voluntary work, enhanced family polices
- We will accommodate requests for flexible working where possible
Build your career with a leading property services company, where we recognise that diversity of thought and talented people are key to our success.
MSPS are proud to support the resettlement of armed forces personnel
To submit your application for this exciting Graduate Finance Analyst opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!