Full training support given
2 days in the office 3 working from home
23 days holiday + bank holidays rising to 25 days with length of service
Health Cash plan
Life insurance - death in service is 4 x salary
Pension 5% member 5% employer
Non-discretionary bonus scheme
Free parking - you must have your own transport due to the location of the office
Modern, bright offices
Working with the UK logistics team this role entails the processing of sales orders, including entry onto our system (Microsoft NAV), arranging transport using pre-approved hauliers, liaising with customers, suppliers and hauliers and seeing the order through from start to finish. This includes booking transport from the EU to the UK and arranging the necessary customs formalities required since Brexit. Accurate records must be kept, and all legal and customer requirements adhered to.
- Dealing with sales team and customers to take sales orders via phone and email
- Liaising with production sites to check availability of products
- Working with hauliers to ensure deliveries are on schedule and communicating delays or issues back to customers
- Raising purchase orders to suppliers where applicable
- Raising invoices to customers
- Processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring that the right product is delivered on time, every time
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in the client's business and issued on their contract of employment.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.