Explosive Learning Solutions are looking for someone to join a new End-Point Assessment (EPA) department, promoting and selling their service, whilst working towards a Level 4 Sales Apprenticeship.
You will be someone who is sales-orientated, tenacious and confident speaking to employers and training providers regarding the wide variety of apprenticeship programmes ELS provide EPA services for.
If you have knowledge of apprenticeship programmes, this would be an advantage but not essential.
You will be based out of the ELS offices at the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus and will report directly to the Head of EPA.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS SUBJECT TO RIGOROUS SECURITY CHECKS!
Main duties & key responsibilities:
- Set and achieve effective sales targets
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on the progress of meeting sales targets and KPIs
- Sales planning and preparation
- Customer engagement, with employers and training providers (and possibly EPAOs)
- Customer needs analysis
- Store, maintain and retrieve secure customer and sales data using sales tools (Salesforce)
- Use Learner Management Systems (LMS)
- Propose and present solutions by developing sales proposals and deliver them
- Identify ELS's own organisational needs, such as minimum price and acceptable terms
- Gathering intelligence -collect, analyse and interpret market intelligence and share it appropriately with the Head of EPA
- Develop ethical techniques to close sales
- Take part in sales and marketing activities and assist with producing marketing materials
- Book and schedule sales/business development meetings
- Deliver a positive customer experience, managing customer enquiries and issues effectively
- Update the company website and social media sites when required
- Maintain secure storage and filing systems
- Deputising for the Head of EPA (if required)
- Supporting other departments as and when needed (Sales of ELS COTS courses)
- Attending events to represent ELS
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- General IT skills e.g. email
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Common sense
- Familiarity with Microsoft - Word, Teams, Excel etc.
- Good people skills
- Attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Team player
- Warm/friendly personality
A good level of English and maths. GCSE grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent. Functional Skills Certificates also accepted.Future prospects
This is a fixed term contract for 22 months. On successful completion of the apprenticeship and a good level of performance within the role, Full time employment plus additional training and course/qualifications offered by ELS is highly likely.Things to consider
Can you manage on the salary?