You will use specialised technical skills and advanced scientific techniques following procedures associated with Advent Bioservices operational plans. The role will operate within a highly regulated GMP environment because of the need to control the quality and safety of products.
Upon enrolment youwill work closely with GMP Production Scientists, Quality Control staff and Quality Assurance staff to facilitate the efficient delivery of cellular therapy products for clinical use.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- The ability to take responsibility and accountability for the impact of their work on others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to positively respond to change and adjust to different conditions, technologies and situations
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- 80 UCAS points, including a B in A-level Biology (or equivalent)
- Strong motivation to work in the industry of Advanced Therapies
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, candidates may be able to apply for further positions.Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates