I am recruiting for a leading business who are based just outside of Northallerton as they are recruiting for a Graduate/Junior Supply Chain Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business offering prospects to progress a career within a manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, organised, highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision and able to juggle numerous projects at one time. The need for flexibility and the ability to adapt to change is imperative within this role. You will have good business knowledge combined with a high level of integrity, a clear understanding of a supply chain function and ability to deal with complex details in a fast paced environment with the ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
Typical duties will include:
- Support in the issuing of production plans on a day-to-day basis
- Communicating any changes to production plans across key stakeholders
- Review, analyse and adapt customer forecasts to the businesses production plan
- Attending daily and weekly production meetings, liaising with key stakeholders from across internal business areas
- Build good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Regularly check and maintain finished stock position where relevant.
- Preparing, issuing, maintaining and tracking purchase orders according to company purchasing policies and procedures
- Confirm purchase orders with vendors including delivery date, quantity, etc
- Ensure accurate planning parameters are reflected in SAP and regularly reviewed to achieve optimum materials inventory holding within the network
- Proactively identify slow moving and obsolete raw material risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
- React to issues on a daily basis created both internally and from suppliers.
- Liaise with planning team to ensure timely procurement of required raw and bulk materials ensuring no shortages
If this role is of interest for you, please click apply or speak with Katie Kendall in the Northallerton office.