MSite has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer to join our Product Team in Liverpool. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become the construction industry's leading technology platform for workforce management.
Our complete end-to-end solutions help construction site teams optimally manage their workforce and site operations simultaneously. Through our innovative technologies, we are driving productivity and leading safety in construction.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
As ourGraduate Software Developer, you will receive the following benefits:
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty
What you will do as our Graduate Software Developer:
Applicants should be passionate about developing software in an agile software development environment and motivated to support our customers deliver the most iconic schemes in the built environment.
- Being responsible for delivering against the defined architecture of the company's software suite
- Actively contributing to design and SCRUM meetings
- Producing clear and accurate code that complies with design documentation and that complies with internal standards
- Providing regular, accurate and timely status reports to your Line Manager and the team, with regard to project status, issues, challenges, and opportunities
- Maintaining current products and provide support to the Product Support Team
- Identifying and addressing own personal and professional development needs, and show commitment to continued learning
- Assisting with the testing of the product to the standard outlined by the Quality Assurance Team
Our ideal Graduate Software Developerwill have:
- Technical Computer Science Related Degree (or similar e.g. Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
- Programming knowledge with the ability to code well in at least one programming language
- At least some experience of C#
- At least some experience of .Net Framework or .Net Core
- An understanding of relational databases and the ability to write queries against these
- Experience with SQL Server
- An understanding of distributed architectures and micro-service delivery
- Web development experience
- Passionate, persistent, creative and can get things done
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and the ability to deliver a quality product
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for the implementation of technology and biometric-based solutions
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this Graduate Software Developer role click 'apply' today. We'd love to hear from you!