Job Title: Graduate Business Development Representative (German speaking)
Location: Remote (London)
Salary: GBP30k basic salary/ with GBP10k OTE
An innovate SaaS business, our client is helping to change the world one idea at a time. Through their market-leading technology, proven methodologies and Open Innovation Marketplace, they are empowering organisations to solve complex problems and continually drive innovation.
Passionate about enabling organisations to engage and collaborate with their workforce and customers, our client enables problem solving at scale for organisations around the globe including Waitrose, AstraZeneca and NASA!
They're now looking for enthusiastic, bi-lingual graduates to help them with ambitious growth plans! This is a fantastic opportunity to start a lucrative career with an exciting, global enterprise!
Graduate Business Development Representative (German speaking) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of GBP30,000
- Y1 OTE of up to GBP40,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular team socials in a fun and welcoming environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Company holidays
- Pension scheme
Graduate Business Development Representative (German speaking) Role:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within in order to educate prospects
- Perform regular prospect outreach via phone calls, email and social channels, networking and creating initial relationships with key decision makers
- Identify and understand needs and requirements of prospect clients, and suggest how the company offering can benefit their organisation
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified sales meetings for senior members of the team- once you are confident in the role you will be able to assist on some of the meetings you book
- Maintain relationships with both new and existing clients, communicating and presenting the company offering, success stories and value proposition
- Ensure the company CRM system is kept up to date with information throughout the sales cycle
Graduate Business Development Representative (German speaking) Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in both English and German
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Comfortable working in a target-driven environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- A team player, but can also work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.