Job Title: Graduate Account Development Executive
Salary: GBP30k basic (+GBP10k OTE)
Our client are named as an offices Best Workplace by Great Places to work in 2020. Their innovative approach to payment technology has continuously elevated them above their competitors and has resulted in an expansion of their business. As such, they are looking for a team of bright and ambitious graduates to join their company to enhance their business outreach.
Graduate Account Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of GBP30,000
- OTE/Commission taking your Y1 package up to GBP40,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular team socials in welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices in a central location
- Pension scheme
Graduate Account Development Executive The role:
- Promote our client's products and services to new customers
- Identify trends to drive business development
- Work with the marketing team to collaborate on campaigns
- Strategically generate leads to convert into business opportunity
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of the market and competitors
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to enhance retention
- Provide customers with ongoing support
The company boasts an extremely outgoing and fun-loving team. They regularly reward their employees with lucrative incentives and social events - the perfect place for budding graduates! Team this culture with the vast scope for progression and you have the ideal graduate role!
Graduate Account Development Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Adaptable, with excellent attention to detail
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and proactive
- Drive to progress
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.