Graduate Automotive Electrician / CAD Designer required for an Oil & Gas company in Chester. You will be working from the offices in Chester but will need the flexibility to be able to work abroad (this can be flexible and can be very occasionally) for site mobilisation.
Automotive Electrician / CAD Engineer Position Overview
- Design and manufacturing of 24VDC control boxes, wiring looms and harnesses
- Installation and testing of boxes, sensors, dashboards and gauges
- design, manufacturing and installation of pumping unit control panels, wiring looms and harnesses, control dashboards, drafting and working from schematic and spreadsheet layout diagrams and instruction, 24VDC and 230VAC wiring installation.
- Installation of 230VAC wiring
- Manage electric workshop
- Maintenance of existing equipment
- Future Decoking Operator in the field
Automotive Electrician / CAD Engineer Position Requirements
- Production of drawings using SolidWorks CAD, qualification preferred
- Time served vehicle or machinery electrician, with relevant qualifications
- Ability to work well independently or within a team
- Ability to understand system processes and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Preference given to candidates with European language skills esp. French or German
Automotive Electrician / CAD Engineer Position Remuneration
- Staff position, remuneration based on an agreed hourly rate, up to 40 hours per week
- Hourly rate dependent upon experience and qualification, expected at GBP12-17 per hour, experience depending
- Schedule of hourly rate for site works, depending on location
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Membership of group pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Operator training programme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.