Job Title: Graduate Account Development Executive
Salary: GBP22k basic (+OTE)
Sector: Financial Services
Our client is a leading global business payments company who simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. With their portfolio of brands, they help companies automate, secure, digitise and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees.
Graduate Account Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of GBP22,000
- OTE/Commission taking your Y1 package higher
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- you will be enrolled on a nationally accredited training scheme, a fantastic opportunity to learn whilst you earn!
- Regular team socials in welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Flexible working options
- Pension scheme
Graduate Account Development Executive The role:
- Promote our client's products and services to new customers
- Identify trends to drive business development
- Work with the marketing team to collaborate on campaigns
- Strategically generate leads to convert into business opportunity
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of the market and competitors
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to enhance retention
- Provide customers with ongoing support
The company boasts an extremely outgoing and fun-loving team. They regularly reward their employees with lucrative incentives and social events - the perfect place for budding graduates! Team this culture with the vast scope for progression and you have the ideal graduate role!
Graduate Account Development Executive Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working in a similar role/environment is highly desirable
- Adaptable, with excellent attention to detail
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, proactive and willing to learn
- Drive to progress
- IT literate
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)