We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our organisation in this new role to support our organisation during a significant growth phase, we have a tempo, we want you to have one too! You will be responsible for working closely with our commercial team to provide support and development in line with our 5-year plan and on multiple exciting projects.
The role will support the Commercial Team across care, education and adult services by providing detailed business administration. Working alongside the Business Development Manager to support both existing services and new developments. What will the role involve:
What we are looking for:
- Reviewing referral portals and mail inboxes for Children's Educations and Adult Services referrals throughout each day.
- Maintaining a live database of referral and placement activity.
- Tracking conversion rates for each home in conjunction with the Business Development Manager.
- Forwarding potential new referral leads to the Business Development Manager. Qualifying new leads though basic compatibility checks.
- Undertake administration in relation to offers, pricing, and placement agreements and contracts.
- Completing tender administration information documents with basic administration, uploading documents and policies.
- Keeping vacancy portals up to date with information Phoenix and our services and current vacancies.
- Send weekly referral update to Local Authorities as directed by Commercial Director.
- Send e-flyers and pen pictures of ideal placements in accordance matching criteria to Local Authorities on a daily basis.
- Monitor all relevant inboxes - marketing, commercial, news etc
- To assist the Business Development Manager and Commercial Director with any administrative tasks in the department.
- Assisting with travel arrangements for the Commercial Director.
Desirable experience may include:
- Excellent IT skills with high knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel given the need for complex reports.
- Aligned to marketing, communications and development ideally to include social media and events.
- Excellent communication skills.
Training and Development:
- Use of databases and industry specific IT systems.
We offer a fantastic range of learning opportunities throughout your career with us, including fully funded diplomas to ensure you are qualified and equip to carry out your role confidently. We run a Leadership and Management Development programme which is open to those wishing to progress their career with us. Benefits:
- Employee benefits through Sodexo including Highstreet, Blue Light Card and Supermarket vouchers, free eye testing, holiday, cinema, and restaurant meal discounts.
- Employee Assistance programme provided via Health Assured for free counselling and advice for you or family members
- Company Pension
- Holiday entitlement including birthday leave
- Aid in obtaining extra qualifications and upskilling
- Internal progression
- Professional and ongoing personal supervision process to provide you and your line manager with opportunities to address all aspects of your role and ensure on-going support, direction, and feedback.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.