To provide support to the People Team by maximising personal productivity and supporting effective Facilities Management duties and wider People Team activities - to ensure objectives are achieved and contribute to team, functional, group and scheme goals.
A responsive, proactive, smoothly operated People function.
- Provide professional Reception cover. Meeting and greeting external visitors and provide meeting room booking and location guidance to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide professional Reception cover. Work closely with day janitors to coordinate daily hospitality requirements.
- Cover post room activities ensuring all post room activities are completed within the specified service level agreements.
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure the services are provided in accordance with their service level agreement.
- Acceptance, inspection and intra-office transporting of all Facilities services deliveries.
- Accept and deliver meeting room administration requirements.
- Ensure all Facilities related service desk tasks are accepted, allocated and completed.
- Provide HR, Employee Engagement, Diversity, and Inclusion functions with administration support in accordance with resource requirements.
Health and Safety
- Arrange and deliver Health and Safety on-boarding sessions.
- Arrange Health and Safety training.
My Knowledge & what I need to Know
- An understanding of Facilities Management practices
- An enthusiastic approach to solving the Scheme daily Facilities Management needs
- An understanding of good customer service practises