Company Profile & Role:
Zero Carbon Farms (ZCF) is a data-driven, fresh produce company that supplies the wholesale, retail and foodservice markets with salads and herbs. Utilising the latest technologies, ZCF grows products in highly optimised controlled environments. Trading as Growing Underground, our first farm is located 33m beneath Clapham High Street in former WW2 air-raid shelters. Our second site will be bigger and better, producing 3x the current volume from a high care, automated packhouse.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing/Design graduate to assist our Design & Marketing Manager, especially across social media. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-moving start-up environment and will be instrumental in delivering on-brand content on social media. We’ve recently undergone a huge rebrand and we now need to bring this to life on social media. We have a catalogue of stunning photography and graphics assets, but we need someone with the mentality of an influencer to curate these across all social media platforms.
As well as excellent social media management, the ideal candidate will also be able to help generate content for our monthly newsletter and two websites.
- Work alongside the Design & Marketing Manager to help create a plan for social media strategies
- Help create content across all social media platforms to promote brand awareness, sales, products, and customer engagement
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the company’s campaigns through social media
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Assist in the creation of content for the monthly newsletter and the company’s two websites
Responsibilities are not limited to the above and can include additional duties as the business requires.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, reliable, persistent, and calm under pressure. Desirable qualities in relation to working style and personal skillset also include:
- Proven evidence of social media management and curation across social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Evidence of dynamic content creation
- A coordinated and strategic approach to social media
- A strong team player, collaborating with other teams, e.g., marketing and sales to ensure content synchronised with farm and retail activities
- Excellent communication skills with followers, and will respond to queries in a timely manner
- Excellent engagement across external accounts profiles to build relationships, comments, follows etc.
- Familiar with and keeps up to date with social media scheduling and content creating apps
- Excellent copywriting skills which tie in with the tone of voice of the business
- Can implement the company brand book to deliver on-brand content
- Evidence of creating social media ads and promotions