Apprenticeship summary Working week
- The working week will consist of a routine Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (with a 1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 35.00
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer / Consultant available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses / applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
What you can expect:
- Career development at every level
- Practical management training
- Training from specific one-off courses to ongoing distant learning with the REC
- Regular reviews on your own and team performance
- Regular team building exercises.
- Management with good leadership and respect
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (with a 1 hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
They are welcoming candidates of all levels to feel free to apply for this apprenticeship position, to gain your Recruitment qualification whilst gaining experience in an office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself at a crucial time in the industry with a market leading independent company that is continuing to grow and develop within the UK. The successful applicant will be offered:
- Monthly salary enhancements and bonus scheme
- Fast track promotion
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of written English.
- Great attention to detail
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required