Graduate PMO Operations Support 2021
Location : Woking
Intake: November 2021
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini UK & Ireland Core Services Team. Core Services is the ‘engine room’ of Capgemini UK which supports our business priorities in all that we do. It ensures that we are kept legal, safe and compliant with legislation and delivers some 100 services supporting our 9,000 UK employees. The team is dynamic and fast paced dealing with multiple initiatives from keeping the business supported day to day, managing integrations such as the large Altran acquisition from all angles – HR, Finance, Procurement etc., delivering key client workshops and supporting all our Health & Safety needs.
The Focus of Your Role
Joining our welcoming graduate community, you will have the opportunity to work in the Company Secretarial team, the role spans across all Core Services functions providing support to the Project Manager, delivering projects across the board. You will need to be able to tackle many projects of a sensitive and diverse nature which are at different stages of development/delivery at any one time. The key element of the role is to help provide a governance framework in which all these initiatives can be delivered on time, to budget and to a high quality.
The role requires a proactive person with a can-do attitude to help drive the initiatives forward and contribute to delivering these successfully into both Core Services and the wider UK business.
Your communication skills combined with excellent stakeholder management, acting professionally and attention to detail are paramount as the role is highly visible within the UK. The work environment is across all levels and resilience, discretion and confidentiality are key attributes for this role.
What you’ll do
As graduate you will get the opportunity to learn and develop, whilst working alongside experienced professionals providing a range of services.
• Project Governance – set up governance structure from scratch for each initiative
• Actions and Minutes – documenting discussions, processes, actions and outcomes
• Risk and Issues – create R&I log with clearly defined risks and appropriate mitigating actions
• Process flows – create process flows for digital mindset initiatives, using Visio
• Reporting – assist in high profile Steering Committee monthly reports
• Planning – creating block plans and milestones for new initiatives
• Other functions – opportunity to understand what each of the functions’ remit is and how they support the UK business
What you’ll bring
• Outstanding Communication skills and energy.
• Openness to working with other peers and team members to shape and evolve business processes.
• Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking.
• A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas.
• Ability to demonstrate collaborative spirit, be self-driven, highly organised, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks to succeed
What we’ll offer you
You will get the opportunity to work on challenging and dynamic engagements, growing an extensive network amongst Capgemini’s teams both in Core Services and the wider business.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.