Communication skills, good at working in teams and alone, respectful to others, focused and dilligent. Must be able to work under pressure.
Duties will include:
- Cable assembly to include use of soldering irons
- Electrical testing equipment and use of tools
- Cutting and measuring cables
- Testing and checking finished products
- Tidying and maintenance of work area
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Problem solving.Personal qualities
- Focused and diligent
- Respectful to others
- Curteous and enthusiastic
Whilst no experience is necessay, a good level of literacy and numeracy at GCSE standard is essential.Future prospects
The business is keen to support an apprentice into permanent employment.Things to consider
This is a very practical role assembling cables to a professional standard using a variety of tools. Will have to work under pressure at times to meet deadlines.