Scope of Role
- Overseeing correct pre and post-sale activities are completed
- Ensuring a checklist is completed and communicated to the client and any issue resolution is completed
- Maintain client records and information
- Build relationships with clients and buyers
- Feedback any client or buyer concerns to management
Objectives for Role
- Maintain and build successful client and team relationships
- Improve client satisfaction and retention
- Ensure business process is always adhered to improve efficiency
- Provide service excellence to achieve client service level agreements
- Support central sales to improve team effectiveness
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and comfortable using the telephone to contact all clients
- Attention to detail and focus on quality and service
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills and able to work at all levels
- Willing and able to work in a team environment
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge required
Information Security Statement
You must ensure that you are aware of, understand and comply with the Cox Automotive Information Security Policies and supporting procedures including the specific section on your own personal responsibilities.
You must ensure that adequate financial and people resources are available so that you can comply with all aspects of Team Member Training and Communication, Risk Assessment and Emergency Planning, Security and for those locations or departments that are within your line management responsibilities as stated with Cox Auto motive's Information Security and other related policies.
Along with those responsibilities you shall ensure that all information handling and computer use activities performed in your business area are developed and managed in accordance with Information Security policies and any changes to process are specifically referenced against policy, business and IT change management as appropriate.
Furthermore, you must ensure that all your direct reports fulfil their own personal responsibilities and ensure compliance with all relevant Cox Automotive Information Security and other related Policies.
This job description is not a definitive list of the key deliverables or objectives for the role. They may be subject to change. By signing this document, you agree that you understand the requirements of the role.
At Cox Automotive you will be working towards a Business Admin L3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months