An independent software and technology consultancy who have clients in the public and private sector. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exciting new digital services for our clients. We focus on understanding our client's business and work with them to deliver change that makes their business more effective. We are able to support our clients with their strategy, technical design, user experience, software development and delivery into live service.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in a career in technology to join us as Junior developers. After our software development and consultancy training, consultants will join one of our projects to help us deliver the latest generation of digital online services for one of our public or private sector clients. We have a number of exciting projects for clients in the travel industry, government and leading start-ups.
You should have a genuine interest in technology whether you're from a technology background or not. You will be critical thinking, enjoy tackling different problems in a structured way and are a highly motivated self-starter. You should have great interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to deliver the best possible solutions for our clients.
You will ideally share our values and be aligned with our ways of working. As your career progresses, you can expect to work across all areas of the development lifecycle, from strategy to development to implementation, and to take on assignments in different sectors. This will provide you with a broad base of experience from which to build an outstanding career.
* After training, you'll be working as a test engineer on client projects
* Moving onto other client work (typically after 6 months to a year)
* Working as part of Agile teams, collaborating on requirements, development and testing
* Responsible for defining and executing testing strategies, and test plans and test automation frameworks
* Responsible for testing features through manual and automated testing
* Working with and learning from senior members within the team
Specialist skills required:
* Enthusiastic, motivated, committed and capable degree educated individuals
* Genuine interest in a career in software testing, development and technology
* Problem solving and Analytical skills
* Intellectual curiosity / Need for wanting to learn naturally
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken word with an ability to successfully engage with team members and clients
Package and benefits
* 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Flexibility to work from home
* On-Going training and up to 10 days training allowance a year
* Generous annual discretionary bonus
* Statutory & Contributory pension
* Free gym membership
* Annual Away days
* Monthly company socials
Equality and Diversity:
Solirius Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that supports, celebrates, encourages and respects all individuals and in which all processes are based on merit, competence and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex and gender, sexuality, age, disability, ethnicity, marital status or any other protected characteristics.
Should you require further assistance or require any reasonable adjustments be put in place to better support your application process, please do not hesitate to raise this with us