Works with the Order Fulfilment Manager to provide a single point of contact based on a one stop shop philosophy for customers and Princes colleagues for all order fulfilment issues relating to a nominated group of accounts.
The job holder will ensure that customer orders are processed accurately and on time and will keep the customer informed of any issue that prevents the order being delivered on time and in full.
* Process customer orders both EDI and Manual order entry
* Track order fulfilment to ensure orders are delivered on time in full
* Advise both internal and external contacts of any issues regarding stock availability and delivery. Take corrective action as appropriate / ensure corrective action is carried out
* Update and issue agreed KPIS for nominated accounts using SAP and customer systems as appropriate.
* Ensure any collections are raised correctly and actioned in a timely manner by 3rd party contractors
Customer service principles
Supply chain principles - covering warehousing and distribution and forecasting and planning.