We are a highly successful two-year-old boutique life sciences recruitment consultancy with a vision to make a positive impact in the lives of our candidates, clients and employees. We are a people first business focused on an ethical approach to recruitment. If you join us on our journey we can provide you with a full training program, excellent earning potential, clear career progression, a flexible working environment and a team that values your thoughts and opinions.
Your role as a Associate / Graduate recruitment consultant will be to source candidates for jobs at biotechnology companies. You will be trained to use a variety of methods to find suitable candidates and manage their job applications with clients.
We are working with some of the most talked about companies working on innovative technologies within: Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), Synthetic Biology, Genetic Screening and Medical Imaging.
Associate / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Commission (20% + kickers) + Quarterly Incentives + 24 days holiday (rising to 29 days) + 1pm Friday Finish + Flexible Work from Home Policy + Employee Perks Package
• Work alongside an Account Manager to source candidates for a range of jobs within life sciences ensuring a high quality service is provided to clients
• Write job specifications based on client briefs, post adverts on major job boards and manage job applications
• Perform in-depth searches for candidates using Job Boards, LinkedIn, Internal Databases, and a variety of other methods
• Carry out detailed interviews with candidates via telephone and video conferencing
• Assist candidates in their job applications including optimising their CV for submission, preparing them for interview, and acting as their point of contact through the application process
• Become a market expert building a network of talent within your specific field and providing market insights to internal/external stakeholders
• Stay up to date with market developments through reading articles, journals, magazines, etc
• Positively represent CT19 in all communications and actions driving our key goal of having a positive impact to everyone we interact with
Things which will help you be a success in this role:
• An interest or education in biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, engineering, science and/or physics
• Hard-working and motivated self-starter looking for a career
• Confident to cold-call and build relationships with people from all walks of life
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent IT Skills
• Team player who can work autonomously
• Desire to be ethical and impactful in your career
If you would like to know more about this opportunity or discuss whether it might be right for you please apply today with an up to date CV and we will contact you with more information