You don't need any hospitality experience, as we can teach you everything. For us, it's more about your personality and drive to be the best you can be.
A day in the life of a bar and waiting apprentice:
- To deliver consistently high standards of Cleanliness, Quality, Service, Maintenance and Atmosphere. (CQSMA)
- Work as a team throughout the business to achieve the company's mission statement.
- Always be welcoming to your customers - interact, say hello; and just as importantly say thank you and goodbye.
- Build, maintain and enhance customer relations (e.g. by recommending some of our fantastic products) to enrich their experiences during their visits. Encourage customer loyalty by consistent good performance.
- Be aware of and be knowledgeable about all promotions, events and new products within your pub.
- Receive and deliver customer orders either face to face or via the app achieving our service standards at all times*.
- Respond to any customer feedback in a positive and helpful manner, seeking support if required. Feedback all complaints to the management team.
- To take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness by adopting our Clean As You Go philosophy (including, but not limited to staff areas, external areas, toilets, bar and glass-wash, customer areas)
- Carry out any reasonable task as requested by the management team or Wethercentre to meet the needs of the business.
Alongside your day to day training you will be working towards your L2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, which will involve a blended social learning experience, delivered on a 121 basis in your work place by one of Lifetime's expert trainers every 4-6 weeks via face to face visits or remotely over telephone or Skype. The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme designed to create opportunities for lifelong knowledge, skills and behaviours.