JOB TITLE: Associate Consultant
Pay band: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.15AM – 17:00
To be a leading provider of Temporary and Permanent employment solutions for the Social Care industry across the East midlands and the UK, nationally.
- Maintain, recruit and manage strong professional relationships with Temp Workers.
- Maximise all client bookings to increase the working hours for Temp Workers.
- Ensure all administrative processes meet compliance requirements.
- Ensure database systems are maintained and kept up to date correctly to enable use by all staff.
Post holder reports to: Division Manager.
This post holder manages: Temporary Worker.
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
These responsibilities may be subject to change as required by business needs.
- Maintain, recruit, and manage strong professional relationships with Temp Workers
- Ensure the effective recruitment of temp workers by obtaining regular referrals, advertising correctly and vetting on phone.
- Identify ‘hot’ candidates at vetting stage and fast stream hot candidates in the registration process or alert relevant team members.
- Maintain strong relationships with temp workers though regular weekly chats. Build rapport – gain information about how work is for them, referrals, availability, clients, competitors etc.
- Maximise all client bookings to increase the working hours for Temp Workers
- Oversee all temp bookings called in & optimise on all shifts called in – by securing further shifts for temp workers where possible.
- Maintain strong relationships with the relevant client contacts /shift leaders though regular weekly chats.
- Track reasons for not filling shifts and develop solutions to prevent happening again.
- Face to face client visits and represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure all candidates entered on the database are properly coded to enable searching on the database by all staff.
- Produce effective Candidate Profile which sell the candidates to the client.
- Ensure all administrative processes meet compliance requirements
- Ensure Health and Safety of temp workers and in house staff (Inc. securing the office and all maintenance issues reported to the AM).
- Ensure the Compliance of all temp worker files in line with National Minimum Care standards, REC code of practice, anti-fraud, immigration and HMRC requirements.
- Provide weekly progress report on files awaiting documents and signed off to AM/ Area Sales Manager and Directors.
- Individual Health and Safety responsibility.
- Ensure database is maintained and kept up to date correctly to enable use by all staff
All shifts are correctly entered on to database.
- Ensure all candidates/client records entered on the database are properly coded to enable searching on the database by all staff.
- Act as database champion to ensure effective use by other staff.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Ability to represent DegreeSix in a professional manner to external clients and candidates 100% of the time.
- Ensure high level of accuracy in all job roles.
- Strong organisational skills.
- To work flexibly on a day to day basis and be able adapt to the business needs instantly.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a small team.
- Responsibility to finish the job.
- High level expertise in computer skills –word, excel, the company database and internet.
- Excellent diplomacy skills when managing workers and clients.
- Ability obtain information from external sources.
- To meet, exceed and excel on all the above areas.