Are you about to graduate? Or do you have 1-2 years industry experience? If you can answer yes to either of these questions, please read about this enticing BA graduate opportunity within the Asset Consumer Finance (ACF) division at Sopra Banking Software (SBS).
The ACF Wholesales finance system (SFP-W) started life from one software developer's kitchen table evolving into a global brand, supporting some of the most prestigious names in banking and automotive and asset finance.
The ACF team is an eclectic mix of developers, business analysts, strategists, creatives, technicians and consultants. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds; from those with years of industry experience to graduates and school-leavers looking to start their careers in a dynamic and innovative marketplace.
Business Analyst Requirements:
We look for people who are driven by results and have a clear aptitude for providing solutions for our clients. A passion to succeed is very important, especially if you can balance it with empathy for our diverse customers and could understand what they really need. After all, this job is all about engaging with customers and finding new, creative ways to exceed their expectations.
Teamwork is a big part of life within SBS, so you must be someone who loves taking a collaborative approach and who can recognise and acknowledge the contribution of others. You will also be able to motivate and inspire the people around you by bringing enthusiasm and positivity to everything you do.
The primary purpose of our BA Graduate Programme is for you to gain experience of our business and product areas. However, we feel it is important within the role to understand the skills and challenges across additional disciplines such as Project Management and Client Relationship Management. As such we will be looking to provide insight and experience of working within these areas for limited periods of time. Successful candidates will be working as part of a small team to actively contribute to new and existing software projects.
Why Should You Apply?
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire SBS journey.
- Excellent employee benefits
- Opportunities to travel across the UK, Europe and beyond (once travel restrictions have eased)
- Great people and fun working environment.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: GBP24,000 per annum
• Structured training programme
• Employee Assistance Program (confidential free advice)
• Working from home policy up to 3 days a week
• Great working environment, including breakout areas, a games room and innovative new office space & free on-site car parking
• Casual dress code
• Discounted gym membership
• Private Medical insurance with BUPA & Healthshield; 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
You may have experience of the following: Graduate Scheme, Graduate Business Analyst, Junior Business Analyst, Graduate Trainee, Business Studies Graduate, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)