An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Chemist to join a global chemical manufacturing business on a permanent basis at its in Berkshire.
As a Graduate Chemist, you will work as part of the chemical blending team, performing analysis tests within the laboratory facilities, recording data and ensuring all records & documentation are maintained on all ISO quality management systems.
Graduate Chemist Responsibilities:
* Preparation of components, chemicals and formulations for testing and supply.
* Operate specialist laboratory test equipment to deliver accurate results.
* Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory test equipment and instrumentation where required.
* Observe and interpret results, reporting findings to appropriate parties where required.
* Maintain and purchase an adequate inventory of laboratory samples and supplies.
* Maintain an adequate level of specific as well as general technical expertise through training.
Graduate Chemist Requirements:
* Degree qualification in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly.
* Ability to carry out laboratory tasks with minimal supervision.
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of safe laboratory practices.
Salary - GBP.Comp - + Excellent Company Benefits