Graduate Support Consultant - required to join European Cloud Software Provider.
Currently WFH but you will be required to work from the office 2/3 days a week once restrictions lifted, you will not have to commute to Central London every day.
* Graduate Support Consultant / Application Support Consultant is an ideal place to begin a career.
* You will be focused on supporting clients throughout the UK, initially through queries on the software product via telephone, video & email.
* As your experience grows your role will become increasingly consultative and advisory, with the opportunity to plan and lead client implementation projects.
* You will be working in a small multilingual team offering a great customer service to customers.
* This is a relaxed, friendly, supportive, and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code.
* Great social area including table football, ping pong, air hockey.
* Offering 25 days holiday, Pension, Bupa & Flexible working hours.
* Currently WFH but you will be required to work from the office 2/3 days a week once restrictions lifted. Therefore you will NOT have to commute to Central London every day.
* Minimum 2:1 in your first degree or equivalent (ideally Business, HR, Languages, Social Sciences)
* Good A' Levels Grades
* Ability to nurture & build strong working relationships with clients; Conscientious & attentive, with an eye for detail with identifying resolutions to problems.
* Ability to learn and apply new concepts efficiently
* You have a buzz solving problems and are a fantastic team player
* Previous experience in a customer focused role (working whilst at University is ideal)
* Interest in the HR or Payroll sector
* Fluent in a second European language
If this sounds like you, then email your CV for further information on this excellent opportunity