What will the apprentice be doing?
To manage the delivery schedule in line with stock and intake targets
· To work with the Buying team to manage the critical path
· To maintain good working relationships with internal and external suppliers
· To identify sales/stock opportunities and threats through line reporting and analysis
· To maximise the availability of core lines
· To support the Merchandiser in preparing for meetings and presentations
· To give support and direction to the Merchandise Administrator and Allocator
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be given all relevantin house training to complete your role.
Along with this you will gain a Buying and merchandising assistant, Level 4qualification. This will be delivered in the workplace with continued support form you assessor coach and workplace mentor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed your qualification you will be given the opportunity to progress to the next level within the team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
GCSE or equivalent maths and English (Grade 4-7) Essential
Things to consider
Previous Merchandising experience required IT literate and confident user of Excel formulae Ability to work as part of a team Excellent communicator Numerical and methodical approach Attention to detail Works well under pressure A proven self starter