We are looking for a fantastic communicator and someone with a great passion for all things digital. The role is varied and allows for personal growth. Working on websites, apps and licensed software development projects and much more.
The right person will have strong back end skills, and will be aware of the latest technologies as well as taking a real interest in the technology world outside of work. Work experience within an agency environment preferred but not essential.
Candidate must be willing to learn new technologies where required and should demonstrate a good understanding of PHP. Some experience working with a MVC framework is essential, we use CodeIgniter but any other MVC framework experience equally accepted.
Due to current circumstances the role will initially involve home working and will become a full-time office based role.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Maintaining client websites
- Adding new features to existing websites
- Building websites and parts of website projects
- Build and Send HTML Email Campaigns
- Monitor Analytics and send monthly reports
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Vanilla JS
- MVC Framework Experience
- Good communication skills and a willingness to act as part of a team
- Understanding/Knowledge of SEO and best practices
- Basic Understanding/Knowledge of PPC
- Basic use of adobe products (illustrator/photoshop)
- E-Commerce experience (WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart etc.)
- Bootstrap/CSS Grid
- Self-motivated and independent to take on tasks and complete them.
- Good team player
- Ability to schedule work and manage your time
5 GCSE's at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).Future prospects
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates