As a Restaurant Team Member Apprentice you will deliver world class service in the restaurant and bar through expert product knowledge and a passion to delight every guest. You are the friendly face of the restaurant and the way that you serve our guests ensures that they leave with a great memory.
- Greet and seat all guests with a genuine warm welcome and deliver world class service throughout their visit.
- Recommend dishes and assist guests in their choices through expert product knowledge.
- Supporting sales targets by upselling wherever possible
- Set up the restaurant and bar (where relevant) to brand standard ready for service.
- Deliver all elements of restaurant service to brand standard.
- Understand and follow correct health, safety and hygiene standards.
- Take bookings and orders using relevant systems.
- Ensure a speedy payment and a genuine thank you at the end of every guests visit.
- Carry out required cleaning tasks and closedown procedures at the end of your shift to company standard.
- Engage with every type of guest, offering help and going the extra mile.
- When dealing with guest complaints you will remain calm and rational and do everything you can to come to a resolution, ensuring the guest leaves happy.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Hospitality Team Member level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!